Budak Budak Suka Berborak

Kita ni sedang berborak. Sila jangan jaga tepi kain orang lain. kakaka

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Budak Sedang Berborak-ing

Ah the first post for Budak Budak Suka Berborak and I'm the first to write it. What an honour oh Jiadion. So A little intro would be nice eh? well Budak Budak Suka Berborak in direct english translation is "Children that like chit chatting". Budak Budak Suka Berborak which is in Malay sounds much nicer though.

I have no idea what to post as a first post. I don't even know wat we should talk about. Hmmm I shall discuss with Jiadion later in the day. I feel like signing out now but that doesn't so much sincerity for Budak Budak Suka Berborak now would I?

AHA! I shall blog short snippets of things which I feel are interesting enough to continue this here blog which I hope won't die so soon... hahaha ok now. This is the first post of the day hopefully there are people that read this.

Signing off as tired and bored Robbstar who so happens to be laden with work

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home